11. February 2020
Study on digital customer understanding
If you want to survive in the market, you have to understand your customers, know their requirements for products, services and digital services and convert them into profitable offers.
Numerous customer data sources are available for this purpose. But how do you systematically collect, evaluate and use customer insights in your company?
Take part in our benchmarking study now and receive
- exclusive insights and learning by answering questions along a comprehensive framework for Customer Insights Management,
- the option of anonymously subjecting their own strategic focus on Customer Insights Management to an international benchmarking comparison.
Share with us your experiences on Customer Insights and benefit from
- the opportunity to be awarded as a successful practice company,
- free access to the anonymised benchmarking results and
- the chance to win a place in our certificate course “Smart Service Manager” of further education for digital product management!
Already by answering the questions you will gain insight into the various aspects that are important for the successful collection and use of knowledge about your own customers.
Furthermore, the companies identified as successful practice will receive a media-effective award after completion of the benchmarking. At a meeting with all successful practice companies at the Smart Services Center, you will have the opportunity for an intensive exchange of information.
Participate in the survey now
In addition to the Center Smart Services and the FIR at RWTH Aachen University, the benchmarking consortium consists of AGCO, HILTI, the P3 Group, Fresenius Medical Care, MIELE, Groupe PSA and the WZL at RWTH Aachen University. The aim of the project is to investigate how companies act in the areas of customer data collection, evaluation, strategy and organization as well as feedback into business processes. From this, success factors are derived that distinguish the top performers.
Take the opportunity to find out what level of maturity your Customer Insights Management has and what measures you can take to become even better!
Questions or suggestions? We are looking forward to your message!