“An investment in knowledge has the best interest rates.” – Benjamin Franklin (1706 -1790)
In the age of digitisation, a great amount of potential arises due to the possibility of digital business models. The certified course “Smart Service Manager” is designed with a focus on companies from the manufacturing industry and teaches the necessary tools you need to develop and manage data-based services.
Why you should sign up for the “Smart Service Manager” course
Many companies find it difficult to adapt their strategy and their company culture to the disruptive changes that are taking place in the course of digitisation. The question what needs to be done in order to stay competitive and which digital changes should be carried out is often very difficult to answer – if there is an answer at all. Often, decisions regarding digitisation activities only lead to more insecurities:
- How can we create new business models by using data?
- What could data-based services in our business look like and how can we develop and introduce them to the market?
- How do we need to position and organise ourselves?
- Whardo modern data-analysis approaches using machine learning and artifical intelligence look like and how can they be implemented successfully?
The Center Smart Services helps you to answer these questions as adequatley as possible. During the six-day further education course, you will learn all about the potentials of digitisation. YOu will also learn how to develop smart service business models quickly and efficiently based on our unique smart service engineering cycle – not only in theory, but also in practice!
- Digitisation strategy
- Data-based business models
- Data science
- Data quality
- Data safety & Cyber security
- Machine Learning/AI
- Smart Service Sale
- Digital Leadership