Senior Project Manager Digital Business Models (m/f/d) (full-time)
Do you want to help manufacturing companies to build a successful digital business? As a senior project manager, we offer experienced project managers the opportunity to actively advance the digitalization of the industry and to design digital solutions not only on paper, but to place them successfully in international markets.
With us, you are responsible for a project team early on and you not only develop yourself but also the topics that are important to the Center Smart Services from the very first day on.
- Acquisition, processing and management of (inter) national projects with industrial and research partners
- Advising leading industrial companies in the areas of digitalization strategy, smart services, business model development and distribution of digital solutions
- Development of new offers for our service portfolio in the areas of research & development, consulting and training
- Possibility to create particularly promising digital solutions in own projects and spin-offs
For this position, you need:
- A very good university degree (diploma or master) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, business administration or a related field of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in (multi-)project management in the fields of digitalization, digital business models or strategy
- High commitment and dedication, curiosity and motivation
- Enjoying work in a young motivated team
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and work ethics right from the start
- Excellent German and very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- An innovative and modern working environment in which expertise and responsibility are valued
- Varied and responsible tasks in current topics of digitalization of the industry
- Collaboration with and in a young, motivated multidisciplinary team with the shared goal of driving the Center Smart Services forward
- Rapid Prototyping: We do not just think new ideas theoretically, we also test them directly! We get things done!
- Passion for success: We are not satisfied with mediocrity, but want to achieve the best possible for us and our members!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch with Benedikt Moser, Tel.: 0241 47705 205.
Please send us your application via E-Mail.
Ms Eni Ceca
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your A-Level Diploma/Certificate of Qualification for University Matriculation)