Project Manager Digital Business Models (m/f/d) (full-time)
Would you like to support manufacturing companies in building a successful digital business? With our project manager program, we offer university graduates with excellent performance an exciting introduction to the topic of industrial digitisation.
Your tasks as project manager include the coordination and execution of projects with our customers and members. You are very interested in moderating an interdisciplinary team in order to achieve the best possible results together. Together with our community, you will develop marketable digital business models and advise leading industrial companies in the field of digitisation. In our motivated project teams, you will assume responsibility early on and develop yourself and the topics of the Center Smart Services from day one.
- Acquisition, processing and management of (inter-)national projects with industrial and research partners
- Consulting of leading industrial companies in the areas of digitization strategy, smart services, business model development and distribution of digital solutions
- Development of new offers for our service portfolio in the areas of research & development, consulting and further education.
For this position, you need:
- A very good university degree (diploma or master’s degree) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, business administration or a related discipline
- High commitment and commitment, curiosity and motivation
- Enjoy working in a young motivated team
- Very good analytical and communicative skills
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and action from day one
- Excellent knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- An innovative and modern working environment in which expertise and responsibility are valued.
- Varied and responsible tasks in current areas of industry digitization
- Cooperation with and within a young, motivated interdisciplinary team that pursues the common goal of advancing the Smart Services Center.
- Rapid Prototyping: We not only think through new ideas theoretically, we also try them out directly! We get things done!
- Passion for success: We are not satisfied with mediocrity, but want to achieve the best possible results for ourselves and our customers!
Any questions? Benedikt Moser is happy to help, Tel.: 0241 47705 205.
Please send us your application via E-mail.
Ms Eni Ceca
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your high school graduation diploma)