Working student (m/f/d) for the subject of “Industrial Machine Learning”
To continue our study “Industrial Machine Learning”, we are looking for a dedicated student trainee/working student (m/f/d) to support our team for 12-19 hours per week.
- Participation in the Industrial Machine Learning 2020 study: preparation and follow-up of project meetings, development of questionnaires, implementation and evaluation of interviews
- Independent research and preparation of scientific literature
- Collaboration on practice-related publications and documentation of results
- Support in the preparation of lectures and presentations
For this position, you need:
- To be a student of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, CES, natural sciences or similar study subject,
- Interest in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence, ideally, you also have hands-on experience in one of those or both topics
- Very good German and English knowledge (spoken and written)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications
- Committed, independent, team and goal-oriented way of working.
Please send us your application via E-Mail.
Mr. Kriz Lee
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your A-Level Diploma/Certificate of Qualification for University Matriculation)