Back-End-Developer Industrie 4.0 /IoT (m/f) (full-time)
Do you want to shape the business models of tomorrow? Do you want to solve exiting tasks that are on the verge of technical possibilities for well-known customers? Apply for a job now at the Center Smart Services!
The Center Smart Services develops new digital business models with and for manufacturing industrial companies.
Work with us on IT-projects that will challenge you and your know-how and, consequently, allow you to grow on a personal as well as a professional level.
In your exiting and diversified position, you will be responsible for the development and testing of software components and systems for innovative products based on the Internet of Things and Industrie 4.0, you will organise requirement analyses and realise software-architectures.
- Implementation of technical components in web-applications
- Creation of prototypes and production Software with short iterative methods
- Generation of test specifications and analyses
- Managing the scheduled testing of components and Integration as well as organising automatic test
- Integration of applications or services of third parties into the system surrounding
- Readiness to learn new technologies and software-development methods, teach others what you know and evaluate the Technologies with regard to their suitability
- Fix already existing software (bugs)
- Create and maintain documentation
- You have already successfully designed web-based applications for desktops as well mobile devices
- You have several years of active work experience in this field of experitse, alternatively you hold a degree in IT or a similar subject
- Experience in the area of agile software development with regard to processes and the use of project management (Jira, etc.)
- Project experience in the context of relatinal and non-relational databases (MongoDB, mySQL, Apache Cassandra, etc.)
- You are also used to working on the development with different kinds of software-architectures and relevant interfaces (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience with automated unit- and integration tests
- Independent and structured work ethic
- Problem solving expertise
- Good language skills in German and English
What we offer:
- An innovative, modern work place that values expertise and responsibility
- Diverse and responsible tasks on trending topics regarding Industrie 4.0
- You will work in a young, motivated and interdisciplinary team, whose members are all driven by the aim to help the Center Smart Services be even more successful
- Rapid Prototyping: We do not only think new ideas in theory, we also test them in real life straight away!
Please send us your application via E-Mail.
Your contact person:
Ms. Simone Lüke
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your A-Level Diploma/Certificate of Qualification for University Matriculation)
We look forward to receiving your application!