Project Manager Digital Business Models (m/f/d) (full-time)
- Acquisition, processing and management of (inter-)national projects with industrial and research partners
- Consulting of leading industrial companies in the areas of digitization strategy, smart services, business model development and distribution of digital solutions
- Development of new offers for our service portfolio in the areas of research & development, consulting and further education.
For this position, you need:
- A very good university degree (diploma or master’s degree) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, business administration or a related discipline
- High commitment and commitment, curiosity and motivation
- Enjoy working in a young motivated team
- Very good analytical and communicative skills
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and action from day one
- Excellent knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- An innovative and modern working environment in which expertise and responsibility are valued.
- Varied and responsible tasks in current areas of industry digitization
- Cooperation with and within a young, motivated interdisciplinary team that pursues the common goal of advancing the Smart Services Center.
- Rapid Prototyping: We not only think through new ideas theoretically, we also try them out directly! We get things done!
- Passion for success: We are not satisfied with mediocrity, but want to achieve the best possible results for ourselves and our customers!
Any questions? Benedikt Moser is happy to help, Tel.: 0241 47705 205.
Please send us your application via E-mail.
Ms Eni Ceca
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your high school graduation diploma)