Junior Project Manager Digital Business Models (m/f/d)
Do you want to help manufacturing companies to build a successful digital business? As a junior project manager, we offer university graduates who hold a bachelor’s degree with very good performance the opportunity to drive the digitisation of the industry forward while studying or as a full-time work opportunity.
Your responsibilities as a Junior Project Manager include supporting projects with our members and clients. You are part of an interdisciplinary team and develop individual solutions together with your colleagues at Center Smart Services. From day one, you are a full member of the team and take responsibility for (sub-)projects. You enjoy the preparation and moderation of workshops and want to achieve the best possible project result for our customers.
- Acquisition and organisation of (inter-)national projects with industrial and research partners
- Advising leading industrial companies in the areas of digitisation strategy, smart services, business model development and distribution of digital solutions
For this position, you need:
- A very good university degree (Bachelor) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, business administration or a related field of study
- High commitment and dedication, curiosity and motivation
- Enjoying work in a young motivated team
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- A pronounced entrepreneurial thinking and acting from the first day
- Excellent German and very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
What we offer:
- An innovative and modern working environment in which expertise and responsibility are valued
- Varied and responsible tasks in current topics of digitisation of the industry
- Collaboration with and in a young, motivated multidisciplinary team with the shared goal of driving the Center Smart Services forward
- Rapid Prototyping: We do not just think new ideas theoretically, we also test them directly! We get things done!
- Passion for success: We are not satisfied with mediocrity, but want to achieve the best possible for us and our members!
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch with Benedikt Moser, Tel.: 0241 47705 205
Please send us your application via E-Mail.
Ms Eni Ceca
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your A-Level Diploma/Certificate of Qualification for University Matriculation)