Front-End Developer (student assistant)
Front-End Developer (m/f) (student assistant/20h)
The Center Smart Services constantly develops new digital business models. We develop smart services with and for manufacturing companies. Whilst doing so, we make sure to pay extra attention to their case-specific requirements and demands. We realise digital solutions in form of prototypes and market-ready services and realise our own developments. In order to push our own vision of digitisation even further, we are looking for an enthusiastic Front-End Developer assistant, who wants to join our team.
- Extension and optimisation of existing front-end-applications based on Angular (all versions)
- Set-up and development of new applications for an even-better user evaluation
- You will be in charge of projects in different parts of the center
- Use of the REST API
What you have to offer:
- You are used to work with the JSON API Standard
- You know how to transfer to mobile devices via PhoneGap or Cordova
- Amongst your favourite tools are the chrome developer tools
- UX“ is not just a current buzzword for you, but you know what it means and how to use it!
- You have confidence when it comes to working with modern development methods such as Scrum, CI or TDD
- You speak and write German and English well
Please send your application via E-Mail.
Ms Eni Ceca
Required application documents:
All relevant academic certificates (beginning with your A-Level Diploma/Certificate of Qualification for University Matriculation)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!